Friday 21 September 2012

Feel good Friday!

Hi everyone,

It's Friday and this is a particularly good one.

I have just totalled up all the donations made to The MS Society from my sponsors and the total is a whopping

£1603 !!

Can you believe how much you have all raised for the MS Society?

Thanks to your generosity they will have those extra funds available to finance the support and research work that they carry out for people suffering from Multiple Sclerosis

You can all be so proud of what you have collectively achieved, I am so honoured to be in the company of such supportive friends and family, you are all amazing!

I know you'll all believe I completed the run, but just so you can be sure here's some images from the day as well as my finishers certificate.


All smiles before the race!



Tim 'just one more hill' Doswell looking a bit apprehensive as the clouds rolled in before the race, or maybe he was considering how he would make me suffer during the run....


Tim straight after finish! We were both really pleased to finish under 2 hours, especially as we both had plenty left to give............ Well, a bit more any way.


And the all important certificate with official timing!


And here's the unofficial records taken direct from my Endomondo





As well as thanking you all for the exceptional support I have to give a special thanks to Tim Doswell, without his prompting I certainly would never have considered doing a half marathon and without him as my training partner I'm sure I'd never have managed to finish let alone it in the time I did.

So from Myself, Lyndsay and the MS Society, Thankyou all for being Superstars!!!

Feel Good Friday!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment